What do baking and writing have in common? More than you might think!
In this video, NaNoWriMo staffers explore the similarities between baking and writing as they cook up some delicious desserts (and try to resolve a lengthy debate at NaNoWriMo HQ about whether madeleines are cakes or cookies.):
1. In both baking and writing, you might be a planner, a pantser, or somewhere in between.
2. Even if you’re prepared, you may encounter unexpected obstacles.
3. Conditions won’t always be optimal. Go for it anyway!
4. Sometimes, working with friends can help you meet your goals.
5. Whatever your creative style, the important part is making something that you like!